TABLE OF CONTENTS

STOREINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKVIDEOCHOPCULT



CONTACT: EVILSPIRITENGINEERING@GMAIL.COM

2/09/2010

ROLAND build



I've been staring at this bike for so long I didn't think I'd ever get it done. Every time I'd get close something would come up... I lost sight of this bike & what it represented, but seeing it now - I'm re-inspired and, most important - Roland seems happy. I have a few more design Issues to tackle but they're small...


Patina'd the tanks and frame Japanese Brown...


Patina is a really nice alternative to paint...


5pm: Rolands bike after clearing over the patina...


we got in late the next morning... 11:30 start time: things moving quickly... wheels, front end, rear fender... we had some detailing to do as we assembled... cleaning off the dust and shit from mock up...


6pm: bike looks good... Roland made a surprise visit! Lucky for us we'd made some progress...


Edon finished up a battery top cover



Looks good... There's always some details left for final assembly...

We'll be documenting the build in our Roland Gallery

No comments: