TABLE OF CONTENTS

STOREINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKVIDEOCHOPCULT



CONTACT: EVILSPIRITENGINEERING@GMAIL.COM

7/01/2011

Texas to California

As Brian recently posted, we headed out to California for Born Free 3. Once we got to Burbank we posted up at Evil Spirit, where Barragan was cool enough to let us wrench on our old bikes and work out some bugs before the show. After rolling my bike off the truck, I fired it up and found that my exhaust spigot on my front panhead had completely cracked off (someones shitty repair). Barragan made one phone call to his buddy Rick and in a couple of hours, my head was tigged up and my pan was back on the road! Thanks again man. Here are a few shots I snapped at the shop.

2 comments:

CycleDelicCycles said...

Man, that pan is 100% badass... any finished pics?

Knucklehead Steve said...

I'm wondering where you got the cool alternator cover. Did you make it? I've never seen one like that before.