TABLE OF CONTENTS

STOREINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKVIDEOCHOPCULT



CONTACT: EVILSPIRITENGINEERING@GMAIL.COM

9/24/2011

BROOKLYN THROUGH MY EYES!

You cant describe this show in words!

Having a bike to ride for the week was Fucking amazing!

NY has an energy that Ive always loved.

Moving through the city to get my bike!

Patience on the East Coast!
Long Island Sound.
Port Washington. Stayed with my Cousin.
Thanks Artie!

Josh with Patience!





One of the installation's some many great pics there!

Riding All through NY Beautifull!







Set up!

I love this Picture!

Get out of Jail Free Cards!!!!

Thank,s Wess for the invite. All the White Knights for putting on such a great gathering!
Vise Grip Matt & Nick for Coming with. Everybody else I meet along the way or got know better. JD, Walt, Josh, Dean, Matt, Caleb, Max, AJ and his Girl, (Ray, Irving , & Nick from Works Engineering). Special thanks to Nick for helping me patch my cracked frame so i could ride another day!
NY is the ultimate testing ground and i like testing!

IF THEY DO THIS AGAIN GO!!!

No comments: